Although Sift HR specializes in developing PXT Select Performance Models for you based on a job description, job analysis survey, or custom analytics, users sometimes want to chose from the PXT Select library of Performance Models on their own.
To add a library Performance Model on your own in the assessment center:
- Under the Manage menu, click Performance Models.
- Click New.
- Select “Library Performance Model” in the Creation Method box.
- Click Continue.
- Under “Name” enter a name for your Performance Model. You may also add a description of the model or notes in the respective fields.
- Click Browse in the Model box.
- Search and/or expand categories to find the Performance Model that best matches your job.
- If you hover over a given Performance Model, a description of the role will pop up.
- If you click the Printer icon next to a given Performance Model, a detailed Performance Model Report describing the scale scoring of the Performance Model will be generated.
- To select a given Performance Model, click its name.
- Click Create to review your Performance Model.
- Click Activate and Save to save the Performance Model to your internal list of Performance Models so it can be selected to score assessments going forward.