Help make Assessments Accessible!
Assessments offer organizations tremendous benefits:
- Better performance prediction than interviews and resume reviews
- Lower cost than interviews
- Possibility for increased defensibility against hiring discrimination suits
- Improved interviewing from behaviorally-based questions that target candidates’ assessed strengths and challenge areas
- Faster onboarding and enhanced team development and manager-employee relations by providing objective guidance on how unique personalities work best together
Even with great benefits, assessment uptake takes time as organizations are often unclear on how assessments work or how to implement them. If you’re excited about bridging the gap between assessment science and practice, we want to support you!
Our Three-Step Referral Process
- Share assessment benefits. Talk to folks in HR, hiring managers, and/or organizational leaders about our assessments and how they can help them improve selection and/or employee development.
- If someone you meet with would like to talk with us, email us to provide the following details (of course, please don’t submit referrals who have not given you permission to contact us):
- referral’s name (first and last)
- referral’s job title
- referral’s organization
- referral’s contact information (phone and/or email)
- your name (first and last)
- your mailing address (for payment)
- Get paid 4% of your referral’s first year assessment costs!
Additional Details and FAQ
When will I get paid?
- Within forty-five days after the first year of being in contact with your referred organization.
What if Sift HR is already in contact with the organization I refer?
- In the unlikely event we are already in contact with the organization they are not eligible for inclusion in the referral program.
Do I have to ensure the organization I refer is ready to meet with Sift HR?
- Please. Referrals are only for organizations who want to meet with us. We don’t want to spam anyone.
- The referral program is only applicable to referred organizations operating in the United States of America and/or Canada.
- This referral program could change at any time, but Sift HR will always honor referrals received while the program is active. This web page will be removed if the referral program has ended. Otherwise, up-to-date program details will always be posted on this page.
- “First year assessment costs” is calculated as gross payments received for PXT Select™ assessments from the date of referral until 365 days following that date.
- Referrers should only provide referrals who have consented to being referred.