Help Us Make Assessments Accessible!
Assessments offer organizations tremendous benefits.
- Better performance prediction than interviews and resume reviews
- Less cost than interviews
- Possibility for increased defensibility against hiring discrimination suits
- Improved interviewing from behaviorally-based questions that target candidates’ assessed strengths and challenge areas
- Faster onboarding and enhanced team development and manager-employee relations by providing objective guidance on how unique personalities work best together
However, assessment uptake takes time.
Organizations are often unaware of the ease, cost-effectiveness, and predictive power assessments provide.
Do you want to help break down barriers to implementation?
We need people willing to connect with and educate organizations on the benefits of assessment. And we’d be happy to reward you for it!
How Our Referral Program Works
- Talk to individuals in HR, hiring managers, and/or leaders at an organization about our assessments and how they can help them improve selection and/or employee development.
- Ensure that someone in HR, a hiring manager, and/or an organizational leader would like to meet with a representative from Sift HR, either via phone, video conference, or in-person. Do not submit referrals who have not given you permission to contact us.
- Call (309-310-8048) or email us with referral details:
- referral’s name (first and last)
- referral’s job title
- referral’s organization’s name
- referral’s contact information (phone and/or email)
- how the referral would like to initially meet with us
- your name (first and last)
- your mailing address (for payment)
- You may also have your referral directly contact us, just be sure they mention you (first and last name) as their referral in their initial communication with us in order to qualify for a referral bonus.
- Receive a check for 4% of your referral’s first year gross payment(s) received for assessments.
Details and FAQ
- When will I get paid?
- Within forty-five (45) days following the first year of contact with your referred organization.
- What if Sift Human Resources LLC already has a record or contact with the organization I refer?
- If we have had prior contact with or added a record of the organization or its representative(s) to our Customer Relationship Management system they are not eligible for inclusion in our referral program.
- Do I have to ensure the organization I refer is ready to meet with Sift?
- Yes. Our referral program is built around introductory meetings. Referral payments are only provided for organizations who are wanting to meet with us at the point of your referral.
- Is there anything else I have to do?
- No. Just follow the outlined steps to allow us to set up a meeting and for you to receive payment.
- Additional fine print:
- This referral program is only applicable to referred organizations operating in the United States of America.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or end this referral program, but will always honor referrals received while the program is active. This web page will be removed if the referral program has ended. Otherwise, up-to-date program details will always be posted on this page.
- “First year gross payment(s) received” is/are calculated as gross payment(s) received (i.e., payment in hand) for PXT Select assessments (this does not include additional consulting fees, including fees for concurrent validation studies apart from the cost of PXT Select assessments themselves) from the date of our initial contact with a referred organization or their representative(s), including, but not limited to, contact via phone, virtual meeting, email, or an in-person meeting, until 365 days following that date.
- Referrers are responsible for operating within the full extent of all laws. Referrers must only provide referrals who have consented to being referred.
- Thanks for helping make assessments accessible!